This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I show a research to professional people?
11-27-2012, 06:34 AM
How can I show a research to professional people?
How can I show a research to professional people?? My sisters did a research about inventing a tool for easy cleaning the windows in another country, they have got the prize from their colledge,but nobody helps them to finalize it and make a sample of it, I need to know is there any orgnizations which can guide them to end the project or a site which can help me to find a help?
Their teachers have accepted that the invention will be usefull, but they don't have any options to help them to complete it. I'm going to help my sisters to finalize it.
Thank inadvance for your help
Sorry about my English, if it is not O.K.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:43 AM

Young Inventors International is a not-for-profit organization educating innovators under the age of 35, helping them build successful enterprises and bring new products to market.

If you are an early stage innovator, a start-up entrepreneur, or a social entrepreneur, you will benefit from the resources and connections offered by Young Inventors.

With more than 1,500 members globally who hold over 500 patent and patent-pending inventions, Young Inventors fosters a growing international community of young innovators and inspiring and knowledgeable (hand-picked) experts.

As a predominantly virtual organization, Young Inventors embraces the use of the latest technologies to support our members and connect them to national and international media, sources of funding and other resources.

Ads

11-27-2012, 06:43 AM

It is good your sis has gotten the thumbs up on the her project.
I question as to why this school had this contest and provided no follow up support to help her facilitate the patent pending protection on her product.
I suggest to immediately apply patent pending, and download an application for patent(international/foreign) at the United States Patent Office web sight for her product. Once the application is on file to be reviewed(you will get a confirmation of receipt).
Unfortunately the clock is ticking. perhaps one of the professors is well on his way to Taiwan for production. You may need investors and maybe not. Locate a reputable Patent Attorney to have him/her look at the feasibility and other aspects of her product. A good Patent Attorney may have at your ready a list of investors,manufacturers. make sure the product is not on the market or on the shelf at the patent office.