This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get massive traffic to my blog?
11-27-2012, 06:34 AM
How do i get massive traffic to my blog?
i am new to blogging.i want to know some tricks get visitors to my blog even if there are some websites regarding to that please mention them

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:43 AM

I think that you can go for some following Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Techniques as follows :-

1) Directory Submission in Yahoo and DMOZ Directories.
2) Social Bookmarking in Blink List(From Yahoo), Reddit, Diigo and Stumble Upon Sites.
3) RSS Submission in sites by submitting "YourSiteName.xml" into them.

You can try Social Media Marketing (SMM) in sites like Flickr, YouTube and Vimeo.

Apart from SEO and SMM Techniques, you can also try Social Media Optimization (SMO) of your website in Social Networking Sites like Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.

If such techniques are not enough then you may also try any professional help from SEO Companies like Get Traffic. All the very best for your new blog site.

Ads

To get massive traffic to you blog, you must get more exposure in search engines. Make sure more people know your site or find your site online.

Firstly, build links to your site. Get backlinks from other sites to yours. Link building helps improve your site ranking in search engines. High ranking means more exposure.

Secondly, promote your site in facebook, twitter, hot forums, etc. Spread your blog where people are crowded. This helps more people know your blog.

Thirdly, focus on your blog content. Search engines love blogs with fresh, unique content. High-quality content helps search engines crawl, index your blog. To regularly update your blog is the first important thing for you.

It's a long way to geet massive traffic and be patient.

Do forum posting for your website. Search forums related to your website topic and participate on it. Use signature to create backlinks for your website.

Update your content regularly, make your content unique, fresh and informative..It is important that your content must benefit your readers..Your content will keep your visitors and invite more new visitors to your blog..You can also submit your blog to social bookmarking, social networking, directory sites etc..

Unique and quality content is required for traffic generation on blogs it also be a informative. moreover you can do all off page activities.

Hi..

First of all, i would like to request you that could you please send me the link of your blog, so that i can read your blog.

See, it depends upon what your blog is all about? try to promote your blog socially on different social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter mySpace etc.. it will definitely attract visitors.

And if possible apply link wheel techniques to your blog...

Hello,

If you want increase massive traffic then you should follow following techniques like:

1) Article Submission
2) SMO
3) Participate on Social Networking Site like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
4) Blog Commenting and Forum Commenting

Thanks,
Atechnocrat Solutions

Dear,
Now a days every website derives its traffic from google Search engine or any other search engine.
There are many ways to get more traffic to your blog.
To use SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
To use your blog link as a email signature.
By creating Fan Page in Social Networking sites.
By submitting your blog to search engine.
By submitting Articles to article submission sites.
By pinging your blog to pinging sites, so that search engine can know your blog.
Using Website Feed.
For more info you can visit this:
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts...-blog.aspx

The best way is to post on other blogs, forums and be active in social media. You also need to make sure you are creating good content. It might take a few months to get going but the traffic will come.