This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ok, I really need some help, is it near the end?
10-03-2012, 09:40 AM
Ok, I really need some help, is it near the end?
Ok first of all sorry if this is long, I really appreciate you reading this.

This girl that I have been really close friends with for a few months, and for the past few weeks, we have been texting alot.

I follow her on twitter, and saw she tweeted she now has a stage 5 clinger, meaning I'm being too attached. I know it's me, because I initiate the texts a lot. But the thing is, she tells me she really likes me!!!

So it's been a few hours since she tweeted that and told me she was hanging out with friends. I saw one of her friends tweets that I follow, and it said "people that are cling ons <"
This means she was complaining to her friends. I'm sorry if I sound too paranoid, but I have realized i text her too much. But her tweet about the clinger really got me wondering if she actually likes me.

I was wondering if this was a good idea. If I text her tonight saying something like "hey I'm sorry, I've realized I'm texting you too much, I just want you to know I understand"

I just think if I do that, she will be honest with me.

But my fear is if her friends are convincing her that she should stop talking to me, and if I stop texting her for a bit, that she wouldn't text me, idk, I'm actually really paranoid and can't think. I should try to chill I know.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 09:48 AM

Don't text her tonight, and don't apologize! I know so many guys like this. Clingy guys that do nothing but text girls just seem desperate, and it's not attractive! Don't get me wrong, you should text her sometimes, but if she's always busy or doesn't text you back much, I can guarantee you she isn't interested. Sorry if it's harsh, but I'm just letting you know from experience because I want you two to work out! Good luck. Xx.

Ads

10-03-2012, 09:48 AM

first of all its not long i understand wat ur going through

ye i think its a good idea to text her and say hey im sorry that i text u alot i may be bothering you without realising and see what she says back...if shes like its ok or something short then she doesnt like u i guess but if she says something like no its fine i like talking to u and stuff like that then keep texting her but lessen it if u get wat i mean

and ye u should chill haha hope it all goes well Smile

answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...240AAfFtV0