This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE ANSWER!!! Would i be sending him the wrong message?
11-27-2012, 06:35 AM
PLEASE ANSWER!!! Would i be sending him the wrong message?
This guy i know told me he has a crush on me, and he's really nice & all but im not sure i feel the same way about him(although i did get a little jealous when i found out another girl likes him b/c i knew he liked me), so i added him on FB after i looked him up since i know he likes me.
But then i ended up seeing his twitter & i'm not sure if i should request to follow him b/c i don't want him to get the wrong msg cuz im not even sure how i exactly feel about him yet. Please give advice? Thank you! (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:43 AM

just because you follow him on twitter wont make him think that you like him. it should be alright to follow him i would have though! Big Grin

Ads

just so you know, you like him.
and go ahead and follow him. its fine.

I think since you just added him on fb, you following him on twitter too would make it seem like you were into him and yeah, send the wrong message. Not sure how much time you need to figure out if you like him, but I'd avoid leading him on.