This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this positive girls?
11-27-2012, 06:36 AM
Is this positive girls?
I fell out with my close female friend-we didn't speak for 4 months-we got too close for comfort, I fell for her, she didn't feel the same. To deal with this, I broke contact-(not the best idea-I know!)

We recently started talking again via Facebook, I don't ask how she is, she don't ask how I am!Though she says what she's upto.She also says she hope's I'm ok+to take care.She also has a boyfriend now.

Before I cut contact, we used to tell each other everything-(even about sex life!),had constant contact, met each other regularly, she said she thought about me a lot, cared about me a lot etc.....

Contact is slowly increasing, still via email/Facebook though.I'm also in touch with her best mate(she contacted me 1st).

1. Does this mean she genuinely wants to remain friends?

2. Is she just being "NICE" with the 'hope ur ok', 'take care' comments?

3. Will relations get better or the distance remain?

We WEREN'T a couple-just extremely close friends.
I have moved on-been on various dates, met many other girls.I was confused as she originally said the friendship was finished!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:44 AM

no

Ads

It sounds like she is missing your company and is being careful not to confuse you on the romantic front.

If you still have romantic feelings for her, I would be careful because she doesn't want that.

If you're happy being friends, then just continue as you are and eventually, you'll get your friendship back

dude it sounds like you had a good trust relationship there and they are har to get into. maybe shes just trying to get back with her really good trust worthy friend

It is possible you thought you fell for her because you talked about "everything including sex"...maybe you did.
Anyway...sounds like she is slowly breaking the ice to regain the friendship again.
Don't blow it this time if you want her for a friend...accept the fact that she has a boyfriend and that she only likes you for a friend.
If you do want her as a friend I would let her continue to set the pace.

be cool...

If you both keep away...It will definately fade away! Initiate conversation more there's nothing better than a good friend to talk to!!!!!!

We all say things when we are mad, that later we regret. Maybe she regrets not having you around. It is possible that she genuinely wants to be friends again. Or she may have become fonder of you in your absence. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
If you want to be friends with her then I would have to say play it by ear and continue to chat with her. It could possibly become more or less. All you can really do is wait it out. In the mean time, just continue to go out with others and have fun.

Good luck!!!

ALL I CAN SAY WOW

Ask yourself how many true friends you have? and how many people you trust? if you actually think about it probably not too many, she'll be the same and getting in contact cos it's pants falling out with people you used to be close to. No one has enough friends to throw them away so her nostalgia will make her get in touch.

Keep the contact going and I am sure your friendship will soon be back on great terms. If she didn't want to remain friends she wouldn't keep the contact via email etc.