This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't know how to deal with twitter, can anyone tell me how it works?
11-27-2012, 06:36 AM
I don't know how to deal with twitter, can anyone tell me how it works?
I have an account there

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:44 AM

I think Twitter is powered by millions of hamsters on hamster wheels

Ads

You just follow people like lets say you want to follow a famous person you look
Their name up and if it hast a blue and white check mark then that the real one
You can follow anyone you want(: and you just tweet about stuff like lets say your at a party
Just write, having a great time or anything you want(:
Hope this helped

Follow me samanthadewintr And I can help you I have over 4000 followers

Twitter iz something where you can post pictures status anything n people can retweet also it meanz of they like ir status they reshare it n u can follow ppl meanz whenever they will post anything it will come on ur news feed n even ppl can also follow. but personally I think tweeter iz boring

To get you started, find celebrities and friends to follow, and their updates or "Tweets" will appear in your feed. When you tweet you can use @ to direct it at a person or group of people, or #to tag it with a subject or group of subjects.

eg) @randomfriend Jst gayv ma 3 yr ld babby gurl a sprey tAn #YOLO #SWAG

Hopefully you will tweet with more dignity and intelligence

To deal with another response, Twitter can not possibly be run by hamsters. An institution run by canaries and hamsters would not survive in a tube made of cats. Twitter is run off of the hot air generated by minor celebrities.

hope this can help Smile
Tweets : in facebook, tweets can be compares as update status.

Followers : followers is people who know us, at least want to befriended with us, when we tweets something our followers will receive it in he/her wall(in twitter home timeline)

Following : following is people who we knows, at least we want to befriended with them, when their tweets something we as their followers will receive it in our home timeline.

Mentions : mentions is our way to send a tweets to someone, mentions only work if you write the user name of someone that you want to send something, in facebook mentions can be compares as "write something in someone's wall". everytime we mentions someone it will counted as tweets too.

Direct Message : is the way to us to send a private message to our friend, diferrent than mentions Direct Message don't counted as tweets, so our followers will not receive it in he/her home timeline. however DM only can be done if someone that you want to DM is following you, and you is following he/her.

RT/Retweet : when someone who we follows tweet something, we can agree with he/her statement, with retweet, besides that retweet can be use as chat.

its Easy

You Tweet Something in 140 Characters or less Type Something in hit post to Mention Someones Name in the Tweet Type @And than There Username To Mention a Topic type in # and than The Topic