This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I masturbated over myself? PLEASE ANSWER!!! 10 Points?
11-27-2012, 06:37 AM
I masturbated over myself? PLEASE ANSWER!!! 10 Points?
Okay, so here's the story:
Me and a close friend of mine were discussing a girl at school who is an absolute slut/slag. She takes those practically seductive profile picture for facebook, every one of them with her massive butt sticking out like a swelled thumb. Me and my friend (she's a girl, I'm a guy) kept making smart remarks on the pics, leading to us taking pictures in the mirror of the same sort as a joke. (sticking our butts out as far as we could, rolling our shorts up as high as we could, etc.) It was a good laugh, and we continued texting about the funny time later.
A couple hours later, I returned to the building we were in, (a youth center) because I forgot my hoodie. I, as a joke, went to the toilets where me and her had taken the "slutty mirror photos" earlier and repeated the process. Except this time, I rolled my shorts up to an absolute PAINFUL level to exaggerate slagginess, tied my shirt back to make it look like I was wearing a bra. I was taking the picture with a relatively large mirror with my phone. I turned around and stuck my ass out as far as it could go and snapped the picture. In the photo, all you can see is my huge butt, my back and legs. You can't see my face, all you can see is my black hair reflected in the mirror. At the time, I found it totally normal and tweeted it to my friend, who found it hilarious.
Later, I couldn't sleep, and decided to go on Twitter. I looked at the picture, and found myself with a very strong erection.
I masturbated over the picture.
These are my questions:
1. The picture was of me, why did I get a boner??
2. Does this make me gay??
3. Was it wrong??
Information you might need to know about me:
1. I masturbate at least twice a week.
2. I have a very "feminine" figure, with a skinny waist and large hips.
3. My butt can look very big if I use these features in a photo
Lastly,
I reluctantly feel the need to post this picture, so you can see:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90125341@N0...otostream/
Thanks Smile
No trolls please! Smile
*10 Points!*
I failed to mention this before. Please email me at:
blurtornado11@gmail.com so we can talk about this more. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:45 AM

it does not make you gay, unless you do not find girls attractive and find boys instead and also it looks more like a girl than a boy in the picture

dont go about it thinking it is wrong, obviously i can understand why you feel this way.
maybe if your face was in the picture you wouldnt feel aroused by it because you could see your face staring back at you!

Ads

I'd say at the very least that you're bi

That is weird!

Listen ok. you cannot be made to be gay. You are born genetically gay or straight, and besides you are in your teens you will tend to experiment with yourself and thoughts its nothing to worry about. its ok you are not gay (unless you like men) so theres no need to worry k.

Yours sincerely
A.G

You sound like Me!