This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I increase traffic to my new website without paying?
11-27-2012, 06:37 AM
How can I increase traffic to my new website without paying?
I have a new website for a 15 year-old business. While we do tons of business every year, it appears that we are very small, as we do not appear before page 4 on any of our targeted keywords.

How can I increase traffic to this website? Do I have to add my business to Google/Yahoo/Bing business directories?

I have already created a Facebook and Twitter account. I am using Google Analytics to analyze what traffic we are already getting.

Any help is much appreciated!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:45 AM

One thing that could help would to make a video and put it on utube and have the link going back to your website, There are many other Search Engine Optimization. As far as what page you are on on the search engines it does make a difference because it a proven fact that most people only go threw the first 2 pages on a search. The size of the business has really nothing to do with it. I hope this helps and if I can help feel free to contact me.

Ads

Great question Star. Have you seen the new Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard? This is a free tool being provided by Yahoo! Small Business to help business owners market their site and track their results. You can sign up for a free account by going to http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/ The Small Business Advisor is a great resource with advice articles for companies of all sizes.

That's easy all you have to do is check out this website a bout how to create a successful website. Here is a page that gives you info on how to create free traffic for your website as well http://createmeasuccessfulwebsite.com/Bu...affic.html
I hope this helps!!! Smile