This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what was your first tweet?
11-27-2012, 06:38 AM
what was your first tweet?
i just joined twitter. my first tweet was "Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches is so good." was that a good tweet or did it suck?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:46 AM

I'm a Neanderthal: no Facebook, no Twitter, no social networking at all unless this site counts as social?

Ads

Sure lol. I don't use twitter. Kinda pointless no offense.

It contained a grammatical error, letting people know something about you.

That is why I have never tweeted.It is for the most part a waste land of unimportant nonsense.I just had a ham sandwich and a diet pepsi.Does that in any way enrich your life.Social media can be a wonderful way to share and learn important information.I am going to leave tweeting to the geniuses of the world,as in donald trump.No offense,tweet your heart out if it gives you pleasure.I just don't get it.Good luck to you.

My first tweeter was a pair of little parakeets. One was blue, the other yellow. Didn't really turn out to be good pets for a 5 yr old- but could those suckers tweet!

One of the worst things to do with Twitter is give the world a minute-by-minute update of your life. You shouldn't do things like say:

My cat is at the window... LoL

I'm going to make something for lunch... Smile

My friend is coming over later, and I'm wondering if I should change out of my blue jeans.

The phone is ringing... I'll be back in a minute, everyone.

It drives people nuts. The only competition to the person that tweets their every move is the person that retweets everything they read. Its best to have some content when addressing the twitterverse. "Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches is so good" is a fairly decent first tweet, but only because its a first tweet. Its hanging on the edge of repetition.

My first tweet was, "Hello, this is my first tweet".