This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
friend troubles?!?!?!?
11-27-2012, 06:38 AM
friend troubles?!?!?!?
Ok so this started when a friend/guy in our class was talking with us. He's a nice guy would not say anything to be nasty. So he said that my friend aoife reminded him of a certain animal. Nothing insulting or ugly he just kinda said it laughingly. Aoife sort of laughed but then said to stop. He mentioned it again so at lunch I asked him to stop. He kinda did. Aoife has lots of friends but me and two other girls are her closest. We've mentioned it amongst ourselves a few times in the space of a few months. Never being mean just having a joke. She said it annoyed her but never seriously told us. Out of the three of us I definitely didn't mention it the most. She's been acting weird lately kinda dodging us but I gave her space cuz I thought that was what was best. I still acted as normal with her but I didn't confront her. Then a few days ago she posted something on twitter saying that I (she didn't mention my name but gave so many details about me everyone knew) had been calling her names(yes plural) and telling people to call the names and saying things about her. This is NOT true! The only one thing related to the truth is that I ONCE told a very close friend of hers to say the animal name to her ONCE! Nd I only said that after she said she didn't care. It was a joke nd she was there when it happened! I don't know what to do! Although I didn't do n e thing I sent her a message nd called her saying I was really sorry nd I swear I didn't mean to hurt her, because u didn't. I also sent a message after saying if course she had complete right to say whatever she wanted in her tweets but I told her that it wasn't true. She's basically ignored me and has sent messages to a guy asking him to see if I'd bitch about her- which I obviously didn't! The guy showed me messages nd everything! I would never hurt her although she has gotten people to call me things u always took it as a joke. I know how hurtful it is nd I'd never do it. Please help!!!!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:46 AM

the same exact thing happened to me and i couldnt get my friend to even talk to me. my only advice is to give it time. every now and then (weeks) send her hi or hey and have a normal chat as friends not best friends. then when she answers (even though it may take time) ask her why shes doing that and dont answer back at first give her time to explain. then if she still doesnt believe you then its her loss.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply