This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know of a completely legitimate work from home job? I'll pay a fee if it has been proven to work!?
11-27-2012, 06:38 AM
Does anyone know of a completely legitimate work from home job? I'll pay a fee if it has been proven to work!?
Been searching for real work from home jobs since I had my son. They all seem to be scams. I'd just like to hear a real success story with some solid proof behind it. ( Not any of those bogus checks on the websites that pretend to have backing from CNN or some other major news channel /site. With the moms that are making some ridiculous monthy income.) Thanks in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:46 AM

Honey if there was one we would all be doing it.

Ads

There are some jobs that allow you to work from home like web designer or graphic designer. My uncle use to do tech support for a company and he worked from home you just gotta find something legit but not online and if you do find it online go to a forums or something like that where you can actually talk to real people in order to make sure that you are not getting ripped off

click the link for more info: http://alimorsh.neucopiamovie.com
watch the 9 miniute video after you opt in (enter your name, email, number)
by then you will rather know if neucopia is right for you or not
please feel free to email me or call me with any questions
7789182743 ali
also here is a video i put on youtube 3 days ago of my friend and sponser who speeks about this company he has now made about $20,000
in the first 2 weeks (he is the top income earner) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StM4WMcPtO4

I'm a mom of 3. Been through most all the online scams looking for work that would allow me to stay at home with my kids while still contributing to the household income. I got scammed out of so much time and money it's ridiculous! I gave up, stayed a in-home day care Working 60 hours a week, with kids little wrecking havoc on my house and having literally no free time and was making about $500/week. My grocery bill for day care alone each week was $150, not to mention the increase in my monthly electric bill and the maintenance to repair all the broken/worn items. It was not something I could see myself doing for 4 more years until my youngest was in school from 8-3, 5 days a week. I seen some of my friends having home businesses like Mary Kay and Scentsy that were providing them with an extra income, I figures if I could cut back to doing in-home day care to 40 hours a week or maybe reduce the number of children I cared for I could regain my sanity and my life back. I found a company by complete accident one day when researching how to get rid of the pouchy belly I had from 3 babies and a c-section , that no amount of exercise was helping with. I thought if this product really works like they say it does every single one of my friends and family are going to want it....thankfully it did work...and all my family and friends did want it and so did everyone they knew and so on and so forth. To make this long story short, after only a very short period of time I was able to reduce my day care back to part-time, working only about 12 hours per week and eventually quit that altogether. This is my first summer at home with JUST my family and it's amazing! I love taking my kids to the park or beach or to the grocery store whenever I want! I do dedicate a few hours a day to marketing and that just comes by adding my "at home job" into the things I do daily anyway and it generates income for me! This involves no selling door to door or "cold-calling people" and no carrying inventory. I simply market these products, that appeal to most everyone as they are new and in high demand, because they are very unique and effective and sought-after by celebrities, yet are very affordable, I do this by leaving info in high traffic areas like malls, restaurants, gyms etc. I also use the internet, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc, to market the products. It's easy, I just work it into my daily life. I spend about 3 hours per day doing this, so I work about 20 hours a week and it's working great for us! My income continues to increase every month so life is just going to get better Smile My email is itworksfit@gmail.com if you would like to hear more about it! I wish you the best of luck in your search, it truly is hard to find something that brings in enough income without having to completely lose sanity and your life...or a ton of money!