This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is a good website for buying houses in SF bay area? Is now a good time to buy houses like Obama said?
11-27-2012, 06:38 AM
What is a good website for buying houses in SF bay area? Is now a good time to buy houses like Obama said?
I need a reliable website that i can search for condos, single family houses etc...

thanks in advance.
I'm going to pay cash.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:47 AM

It's the best time in history to buy houses in SF Bay Area. The interest rates are historically lowest in 40 years, and the median house prices just starting to rise in the last 3 months. Most offers I send in to the seller receive multiple offers if the house is in high demand. Contrary to what the news say, the Bay Area housing is still in high demand. It seems like it has a plastic bubble over it, isolating it from the rest of the country. The major reason is that the major companies are still hiring and will continue to do so. When Facebook goes public next year, the housing prices are expected to increase 20% - 50% in the South Bay because you will have thousands of instant millionares who will be buying their first home for CASH!
If you look at my website http://www.MyRealtorPeter.com you can see the trend charts and contact me to get more info.

Ads

Housing prices will not stay low forever, and house prices in popular high tech areas have held up pretty well. Interest rates are also at an all time low, so I say yes it is a good time to buy.

Yeah, sure, you are going to pay $700,000 in cash for a house, right. The housing prices just went up 1% last month. I doubt Obama was referring to San Francisco. He is talking about Podunk.

You go to a real estate agent like Pacific Union, Coldwell Banker, Howard Allen.