This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How is it that a person can be suspended over and over again in just minutes?
11-27-2012, 06:38 AM
How is it that a person can be suspended over and over again in just minutes?
I'm honestly confused as to how a person's account can be wiped so fast
I can't believe it (((Kel))). What on earth are these people on? I had a look at his wordpress just now. It's beyond ridiculous.X
Thanks Rev.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:47 AM

If they're spamming then Y!A seems to catch onto that pretty quick. Looks like Y! staff are taking a close look at profiles which get a lot of violations in a short period of time.

Also if a user has a history of repeatedly getting suspended they may keep a close eye on any new accounts from that IP address. And sometimes if one creates a new account too soon after having been suspended it is automatically suspended, perhaps even before asking or answering a single question.

Ads

In case you are referring to the infamous fake accounts (spambots) which keep posting call girl spam: quite a few users are aware of the problem and report them the minute they show up with yet another one of their multiple accounts.

Poor (((((Foxy))))). Sad

There's a war going on - plain and simple. Report monkeys got to him - and he didn't take it lying down. (They took out (((((Frog))))) and someone else, too) Foxy started blogging about it. The monkeys followed and had him knocked off Twitter. Now as soon as he shows up here, he gets knocked off. They even tried things with me.

I think it's more rude what people like that do to Free Speech than anything else. Just because we don't say the things they want to hear.

(((((Sunshine)))))