This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i cut a lot and i want to die?
11-27-2012, 06:38 AM
i cut a lot and i want to die?
i cut almost every day and i often have thoughts of drinking bleach or jumping from my apartment

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:47 AM

That sucks

Ads

try and talk to someone you trust about how you feel and maybe seek proffesional help. A lot of people out there sometimes have the same thoughts and they have turned their lives around. try not to cut anymore as it will cause you stress and it shows people you are upset about what they say. Hope this helps Smile

I don't know if I can really help you, but I understand what it's like to have suicidal thoughts, everyday. I think you'll need to help yourself if anything, here. Existing is very cool, even when it sucks, and if you want to be not suicidal, it would be a good first step to learn to love the insanity of somehow randomly existing. I mean, at the end, we all die anyway, perhaps like it all never happened, so why not buy the ticket and take the ride? Have fun with all the crazy experiences people can have.
Also, killing yourself is a horrible thing to do to anyone who happens to love/care about you.

I was having many suicidal thoughts, up until only a little while ago I just decided I wanted to stop being a whiny bitch about things, because I know how to keep going when I'm scared, and it has worked pretty well so far.
Take that as you will.

unfortunately this is becomming so common for teenagers these days. I am a 15 year old girl and am happy to listen and talk to ANYONE who is having these thoughts.

Follow me on twitter. I will follow back and we can private message on there.

Twitter username: taylorrose171

i am happy to talk to ANYONE. i do not judge and sometimes its nice to have someone neutral who you dont know to listen. I am a good listener and am very happy to listen to whatever you want to tell me. I hope this helps. I have lost a friend to suicide so I understand. YOU ARE IMPORTANT AND LOVED. Never ever forget that.

Please talk to me. I want to help. This offer goes out to anyone who needs to talk Smile

Please don't say that you want to die. Try to find a community in which you can be yourself without any critics around. I think family and friends that are responsible can help the most. They are the most supportive people and the least judgemental of all.

I believe in you! You can get through this and you're on your way to successfully getting out of this. Coming to Yahoo and asking this is a great step towards success and you are amazing for having the courage to ask this question!

I wish you the best! Smile

Smile Smile