This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happened between Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez?
11-27-2012, 06:39 AM
What happened between Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez?
I know this probably happened like 3 years ago but what really happened between them, does anyone know? did they have a fight or did they just drift apart due to their careers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:47 AM

as soon as they were famous, sh*t happened, ego's and careers. if they weren't famous, would this happen to two friends?

Ads

You might know that they've been friends since they were 7. When they were around 18 years old, Selena started hanging out with Taylor Swift, making Demi jealous. Demi started hanging out with Miley Cyrus, which Selena didn't really like. But, when Demi went into treatment, Selena called her and Miley sent her a Christmas gift. Miley is a close friend of Demi, and Selena and Demi are still best friends. They are now 20 years old, so they've been friends for 13 years, and they're both very famous. Demi has to work on X Factor and her music, while Selena has a number of movies to film. So, they both have busy and conflicting schedules. That's why they haven't been hanging out as much. But, they've both said that they are still best friends, and that, even though they've had their ups and downs, they still remain very close.

I think they both kind of grew apart around 2009 when they were both busy doing their own stuff. When you watch their old youtube videos and stuff you can kind of see that they have very different characters as well.I guess other factors like Selena hanging out more with Taylor Swift also contributed to them kind of drifting apart. I think Demi tried to reach out to selena at the end of 2009 on twitter and stuff but overall they were just in two different places and couldn't work out their problems.

https://twitter.com/ddlovato/status/5600918993 < Demi trying to reach out to Selena
The whole 'Ask Taylor' incident>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfofcQjVxt8