This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get One Direction's attention on twitter?
11-27-2012, 06:39 AM
How to get One Direction's attention on twitter?
I know I sound a little snotty but I really want to get their attention! I tweet them all of the time and they NEVER answer! It's really making me sad. I know I sound pathetic but I love them! I'm a total directioner and I want to get their attention! Do you have any ideas? PLEASE ANSWER!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:48 AM

Spam them. It's really hard getting they're attention since they have like millions of followers and people tweeting them every second.

Ads

I have the same problem. I think you should dm them all the time but nothing creepy. Tweet them all the time. This probably won't help but that's what I would do and maybe you could follow ellen degeneres and tell her this but make it all sad lol....you never know she might put you on her show with them Smile

I have the same problem. Keep tweeting, when they come on just say 'please follow me?' multiple times, I've seen some Directioners do that and it seems to work for them. Or you could follow users with at least 1/5, I've seen some people tweet 'RT and follow and I'll DM your name to Liam/Niall/Zayn/Louis/Harry', not sure if it works though. Keep trying.

Every directioner in the world, wants to get their attention..Step 1: Have a VERY pretty Icon photo...Ive notice they reply/follow alot of pretty girls..Itsept Liam who just followes whoever (He's so sweet <3) Tweet them something interesting. Tweet them jokes, and riddles..They like riddles.Be active on twitter. Try getting people who are close to them (I.e Andy, Lottie,Josh, their moms, sisters, Nick etc. etc) attention also..They might help you get the boy's attention....Again, if your really pretty,They'll just follow you -_- Zayn followed this girl, who had very little followers, and only tweeted him like once. I forgot her name, but she was just..gorgeous

To get their attention, Y O U H A V E T O T Y P E L I K E T H I S (it says, "you have to type like this'') They wont follow you because you did that but they just notice you. Also try to say something creative, or compliment them on TMH (anything really), or yeah be funny Smile Good Luck!