This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This guy is confusing me?
11-27-2012, 06:40 AM
This guy is confusing me?
Okay, so my ex and I broke up about three weeks ago, and he moved about 1 week after the break up. Now that he is gone, I like one of his friends. Now I was thinking that he maybe likes me too.... He tweeted me a lot on twitter (like replying to stuff I post) and favorited my tweets. And then I gave him my number and he texted me both Sunday and Monday night and things went really well. After that, he didn't text me, but he did tweet me at least once everyday and favorited my tweets, etc. but then this morning, he texted me again, but eventually stopped replying. And then about 30 mins later he tweeted me, and then eventually stopped replying there too. I mean, I wasn't really important conversation, so it's not really like he was ignoring me or anything. I can't really tell if he's interested or not...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:49 AM

Yes, I believe he is interested in you and/or attracted to you. I don't think he has gotten to the level of liking you yet.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply