This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kind of advertisements are good for my small business website?
11-27-2012, 06:40 AM
What kind of advertisements are good for my small business website?
Help I'm looking for a way to promote my small business and am not sure how to accomplish it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:49 AM

If it's a small business website, you'd probably want to do some promoting that will cost you little money or no money at all. Well, there are ways to get free publicity for your website actually.

Here's how:

1. Blog about your business. Write good quality articles that are informative but NOT hard-sell sales pitch. Keep your blog updated, if possible, publish good quality articles everyday.

2. Use social media to promote your website.

Create a strong follower base on Twitter. Don't send your followers spam and again no hard sell sales pitching. Update your followers about your latest blog write-ups if you like and make sure to insert only short links.

Create a Facebook fan page and suggest it to your friends. You'll get many Facebook likes and get better website exposure that way.

3. Drop your links on all social bookmarking sites you can find. This can help increase website traffic and also make your website more popular.

Ads

11-27-2012, 06:49 AM

One way to get some affordable advertisements is to have some professional looking banner ads created that you can use for affiliate markets, advertising purposes, or even for back linking. However, it is best to go to a reputable custom banner design company such as http://www.elegantbanners.com/ to get work like this done. And they can actually help you create banners that utilize some of the more advanced marketing trends in Internet Banner Ad Design.