This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
II think I have good products and some stuff that I have not seen in anyone else's ETSY shop, So why am I...?
11-27-2012, 06:40 AM
II think I have good products and some stuff that I have not seen in anyone else's ETSY shop, So why am I...?
II think I have good products and some stuff that I have not seen in anyone else's ETSY shop, So why am I not making any sales???? what is the success advice for that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:49 AM

people might not see your products, or they simply are not good products ....

Ads

11-27-2012, 06:49 AM

The biggest reason you may not be receiving any sales is traffic. Etsy is a large site with thousands of sellers competing to sell there items and you must market your shop in order to receive traffic. Some tips for receiving traffic is create a seller profile, add other sellers to your circle, comment on etsy blog posts, use social media sites such as twitter and facebook. Etsy also offers the ability for you to pay for search ads and many sellers have seen a significant increase in sales when using this tool . Hope this helps.