This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shaving head + other things when I get so many twitter followers!?
11-27-2012, 06:40 AM
Shaving head + other things when I get so many twitter followers!?
Hey Guys, I'm a boy and I promised my friend that when I reached so many followers on Twitter I would shave my head and do other forfeits. First question I have 200 followers at the minute so how many do you think the target should be before I do this? I was thinking 500?

Also What other things should I do? I said I'd think about letting her dress me up as a girl? Any Ideas just leave them in an answer!

So How many followers should I get to shave my head (currently 200)
What else should I do at 500?

Thanks Guys Smile
I will be shaving my head for charity. There's always some A Holes on the internet.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:49 AM

There are more important things to worry about than "followers" on a dumb website.

Ads

Is this not childish ?

How important to you is your hair? If it's really important to then set it at a higher number. If you don't really care like it won't be that big of a deal for you to shave your head then set it at maybe 300 or 400 followers.

As for what else you could do, think of things you would NEVER do (doesn't have to be a fear or something you hate just something you'd never catch yourself doing) and let that be something else you should do. Dressing up as a girl isn't really that big of a deal other then maybe embarrassing so you want something big and exciting that people will really want to see you do so that it generates interest and followers.

And it's awesome you're doing this for charity. Good luck Smile

theres are a lot of sites where you can just get like 100,000 followers straight away without shaving your head lmao