This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
low self esteem and want plastic surgery:( someone please read?
11-27-2012, 06:41 AM
low self esteem and want plastic surgery:( someone please read?
i have been bullied all my life
called ugly, big nose, hideous
it just hurts so much and i want to stop it
im thinking of getting plastic surgery
i want it really badly and it will help with my self esteem
do you think the plastic surgeon will be able to make it as small as kim ks?

please no mean comments i already get enough of those everyday.

https://twitter.com/jessy33875640/status...16/photo/1

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:50 AM

I do not think that plastic surgery will help with your self esteem. This is my personal opinion but I think that you need to be happy with yourself before you can accept anything else in your life. By this I mean being happy with the person you are and how you live your life. I think that if you are happy with who you are then it should not matter what anyone else says about you. Surround yourself with people who love you and accept you for who you are. Hope this helps! Good Luck!

Ads

Uhm...is that you? Then that's a little
crazy to be wanting surgery...you are
so beautiful! I'm not nearly that pretty,
yet even I have come to accept myself,
we are all beautiful in our own way!!
You must stop looking at the bad
features, your eyes are beautiful!
Be a little more thankful that you
aren't deformed or anything...Do NOT
do plastic surgery, you are far too
pretty...!!!!!!!!

People are cruel. I think you are a beautiful young woman. Everybody has parts of their body that they do not like. I think you need to accept yourself and love yourself, no matter what people say.

It is very hard to feel good about yourself when people critisize the way you look. Trust me, I've been there. It's very hard to me to look at my own reflection. I'm trying very hard to get over this.

Love who you are and what you've got, it feels much better than hating yourself. Focus on what you like about yourself, rather than what you don't like.

I would love to have your eyes, rather than the very dark brown ones I have. You have great features, learn to love em.

Don't get plastic surgery. I don't think you need it. How much happier would it really make you? And how would you feel if you didn't get your desired look?

I keep looking at your nose and I think it is perfectly fine lol don't let people get to you.

you look beautiful girl, u just need to focus on more important thing in life.. like education and work... from that part u can proof how much effective person and not how your nose looks like.. i really didn't find a defect in your nose.. my friend has a really big curved one but she never think about it..
i know your feeling because u think the people will focus on your nose while they aren't

nose surgery holds many problems, i know ones did it and till now they can't breath well..
its up to you to do it or no but from that picture it looks sleek and nice..