This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know a good way to get viewers on Youtube?
11-27-2012, 06:42 AM
Does anyone know a good way to get viewers on Youtube?
My friend and I made a video and we are trying to get people to watch it to get feedback. Does anyone know a good way to promote our videos?

My channel is http://youtube.com/keepingitfaithful

Any suggestions will do! Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:50 AM

Promote yourself. Using sites like Facebook and Twitter is great for telling others about your music. (Especially Twitter as every one of your followers will see your messages)

Also choose a good screen shot to use as the image you click to go onto the video. Presentation for videos is important. Good lighting, video-editing and a quality camera can change a video completely.

And ask questions at the end of your videos for example 'What would you like to see more of?'
One popular youtuber, Danisnotonfire, is known for lots of comments on his videos due to the quality of his videos on top of the fact that people find him entertaining and that he likes to hear people's opinions.

I hope these help. Good luck Smile

Ads

Promote, promote, promote!

You have to advertise yourself, put yourself out there. And keep making funny/interesting videos. Uploading 2-3 videos that are actually good a day. Even if you get like 5 views. Tag yourself, spread your name around.