This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think an online "vip social community" would be a good business idea?
11-27-2012, 06:43 AM
Do you think an online "vip social community" would be a good business idea?
Well...as a part of my new year's resolution I was rethinking some potential business ideas. I own a small software company and can't afford that much to invest in a uncertain venture...but about $60k is what i am planning to start with. So...I was thinking to create a website where only rich people can join and they can join only if they pay some certain monthly fee - which serves as a guarantee of their class status. Such as, you wanna join - then you pay $500 per month.
Hence..the idea of this website - there when you see that someone is from Beverly Hills, chances are they're really are and not like myspace and facebook where everybody for some reason is from new york and beverly hills...yeah dubai too.

10x and best of luck in 2011 Wink

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:51 AM

You want them to pay 6 grand/year when they can join facebook for free? What is in it for them besides what they can do on facebook, again, for free? How about instead of a vip social community, a vip opportunity community where those vips list what they do and possibly exchange ideas with each other for doing business and increasing their wealth. They might be willing to pay for that, instead of just socializing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply