This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP! UCL Medicinal Chemistry Interview?
11-27-2012, 06:43 AM
HELP! UCL Medicinal Chemistry Interview?
Hello,
I have an interview with the department of chemistry about my medicinal chemistry Msci course,
so I am scared sh*tless about this interview as in the letter they sent me they said they would ask me about my enthusiasm for chemistry, general interests and my knowledge of chemistry as well as my personal statement so what will they exactly ask and do i need to be worried, I have received conditional offers from Liverpool and York for the same course at AAB, now the reason i am worried is cause my memory isn't very good so when they ask about my chemistry knowledge im worried i might not beable to answer, for my enthusiasm lets just say i have never voluntary read any chemistry magazines and general interests, all i do all day is go to school, get back then revise after that play COD black ops or some other good video game or go on msn, facebook or youtbe, about three days of the week instead of that i will go to the gym or go to Brazillian Juijitsu.
Thats all the stuff i do or have interest in so any tips or ideas about what they will ask
For my career im thinking of doing a PHD after the Msci and get a job in the industry with a pharmaceutical company.
Predicted:
Chemistry:A
Biology:A
Physcis:B
Work experience with a histopathology lab for a month and couple months work at an elderly patients unit at a hospital.
Also what do you think my chances are?
Many many many many Thanks
Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:51 AM

Go in with a positive attitude and you have increased your chances.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply