This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wouldn't it be way more obvious that Jesus was real if he came in the internet age?
11-27-2012, 06:43 AM
Wouldn't it be way more obvious that Jesus was real if he came in the internet age?
I mean...everyone would take pictures and videos with their phones of his miracles and then send them immediately to Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. And he could be examined scientifically.

Instead we have this old book of anonymous fairytales written in third person with four different contradictory accounts and a bunch of politically motivated letters.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:52 AM

If jesus were to show up in this day and age he'd result in the world ending up like it did in the movie pulse.

Ads

Amen to that bother

i am jesus ... listen to me....

noone beleives me , thats why im going back to heaven...

No one's real on the internet and that sometimes makes the internet a scary place.

Jesus is here, there are miracles everyday, not everyone calls the media to say
a loved one was cured or survived something catostrophic.
The problem with people is they have so many filters on their minds, eyes
and ears that they can't see, can't hear and dismiss miracles because they have become jaded. They look only for the bad, the outrageous, the loudness, the dancing lights on televison,movies, the games they play. So their minds are closed tight. They go around saying 'show me' but then they aren't really looking they don't want to look. People want to put God in a box and say see I control Him. Not going to happen.

Do you also want him to open a Facebook account wherein he can add friends and photoshop his pics?

Don't worry he's coming back alright!

Not really

We have photoshop and such to edit pictures, so it can be easily faked

Or, it would be alot easier to prove the fairy tales that have sprung up concerning him are false, since they, as you say, "could be examined scientifically."

No there would still be doubters, scoffers, mockers, and plus there would be Y!A trolls. People would just claim the thousands of videos were all faked somehow and scientists would invent new words to describe a natural phenomenon or law which they theorize to be how the miracles work, and then people will think it is a gimmick that science has explained. But the explanation in any theory is not necessarily correct. Also, a theory might explain something, but it doesn't necessarily enable anyone to use the principle described.
Even the Bible says that there will be others who can perform miracles. In Revelation, the anti-Christ is described as fooling everyone except the elect into worshiping him.

If two videos were taken of Jesus, one from the left and one from the right, then the scoffers would claim the videos contradict each other because they don't show the exact same thing.
Any photo older than 4 seconds would be claimed to be faked because it was so old.
Anything Jesus said that went against the views of gays or atheists would be said to be politically motivated.