This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel so depressed as he doesn't think about my feelings?
11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
I feel so depressed as he doesn't think about my feelings?
Whenever my husband talks to me I cry. He NEVER supports me, always takes someone elses side, shows NO loyalty! We've been married for 18 months & have a 5 month old baby.

We met a couple when baby was 4 weeks old (I suffered from PNA due to a traumatic birthing experience). The woman was an intimidating bully. She had her first 4 kids taken off her, & her two youngest are always getting gastroenteritis. My husband let her hold my baby & she didn't give her back - even when she cried... she said she needed to learn that she can't always have me. She also gave me advice on breastfeedin - I breastfed my son for a year & she has NEVER breastfed (some $hit about how she couldn't produce enough milk - when I'd spent a week in hospital with dd to INCREASE my milk supply - so why just not admit she didn't have the inclination to nurse?) I said to my hubby that I didn't like her - he stuck up for her... saying she had a right to an opinion & maybe she was right - wtf??? I don't drive so wouldn't give him tips on driving, so why is he sticking up for some benefit scrounging, minging woman? He wants them to babysit & come over new year & when I say I don't like them he says they're better than my friends as mine are fake (meaning mine are all educated). He tells them what I say about them, as if his loyalty is to them.

I've also just met another mum, who swears all the time on facebook & at her kids... when I mentioned I didn't like this to hubby he went mad at me, saying she "just speaks her mind", yet gets angry if I swear.

His son is coming for christmas & new year, and I'm not happy about that (we have just one tiny downstairs room). I want to see my family (including my son) on xmas day, but hubby wants me here with him & his son. My family have invited him & his son too, but his son told his dad he won't come if we go there. Our daughter's first christmas & I'm dreading it. Hubby has got lots of things lined up - yet he NEVER spends time with me... I'm going to be an outsider for this period. We did tell his son (he's 20 same as mine) to only come for one week - but he does what he wants & I have no say as obviously this is not my home. We also cannot afford it - not if he feeds his son as he used to - we just cannot afford it!

Hubby has only just come back from two weeks lying on a hot beach on his own (leaving me & dd here in the cold), now his son is coming & he's going out with him all the time, then new year 'his friends' are coming over - I feel so blooming depressed... last year hubby wanted new year just me & him, then left me alone as there was nothing on tv, so I'm pretty pi$$ed off that he can stay in with his friend - obviously my company is not good enough for him - I just want to leave?????
He also refuses to give me a lift to town as its snowing & tells me to walk - though he's driving his friend later & his son - yet I PAID for the car

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:52 AM

Get out. It won't get any better, only worse.

Ads

I'm feel the same so I know its hard.
You might get through it better if you just give up on caring that's what I do, also maybe you could try talking to him. Usually that doesn't work for me and my bf anything I say makes him mad so I barley talk and don't ask questions ya know it works better. Maybe if you have a little extra money after the holidays you could try couples counseling. Your married so you have to try real hard to keep it together. Best of luck :>

after everything you have just said, you'll be depressed lonely angry and a hypocrite if you stay.

I don't know. I cry all the time too. Don't know wether to stay or go. Marraige sucks and being alone sucks too. It's really really hard decision, one I'm trying to make myself.

Go visit your family for the holidays with your baby. While you're away from him decide whether the marriage is worth saving. Good Luck.