This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make my photos reblogable on tumblr?
10-03-2012, 10:53 AM
How do I make my photos reblogable on tumblr?
Hi, I'm customising my blog on tumblr and I wanted to make my photography rebloggable. On my blog I have the "ask me anything" page the "follow me on twitter page" and a "my photography" page and I want to make the photos I upload on my "my photography" page rebloggable because when I go on my second tumblr account and I go to my first account's blog and go in the "my photography" page, I can't reblog the photos on there? Does anyone know how to make them rebloggable? please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 11:01 AM

i think i get what youre saying, :L
if youre just uploading the photos from the computer straight to your photography page?
you'll have to upload them as a photo post, then add the image to your photography page by copying the image post on your tumblr url into the upload photo bit when editiing the page.
I think thatll work :L
Or, tag all your photography posts with 'my photography' or something, and have a link on your blog to :yourblogname:.tumblr.com/tagged/my photography.
if thats not what you mean then sorry i cant help you :c

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply