This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I need help :\ please no athiest or non believers of God?
10-03-2012, 11:02 AM
I think I need help :\ please no athiest or non believers of God?
I believe in God an that he died on the cross for our sins. But everytime I see something about God on Facebook if twitter I skip or hurry and try to pass it and i don't know why. I stop to read it sometimes but I feel really awkward. What's wrong with me???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 11:10 AM

You believe God died? wow..

Ads

Once again you have misspelled atheist. Why do you people do this?

Why "no atheist or non believers of god" ?

This is discrimination.

You are obviously becoming aware of your once blissful ignorance. You're still ignorant, as it stands, but at least you're becoming less oblivious.

I believe in God as the supreme creator, but Christianity is complete nonsense to me. Why did he have to have a son and why did he need to be killed in order for him to forgive us? Wouldn't it have been easier if he just forgave us without all of that?

Atheist not athiest.

Also this is an open forums. If you want non-believers and atheists to be excluded then join a forums that is exclusive to believers.

I must say i have done that sometime in my past.
At one stage i thought the more i know or learnt about the word of God, the more im accountable for. Not saying this is you but that why i think i did it.

I don't think there's anything wrong.

I think for you that you are on Facebook or twitter for a different
reason. So there's a time and a place and that's not it.

I like to keep things separated also, because I find it
confusing.

I can pray while doing other things, but reading is different.
I have to be in the right 'frame of mind' or 'ready' for that.

And that's just not all the time.

I'm glad that you believe in God and that His Son Jesus died on the Cross for our sins because that is the truth of the matter. I can only guess why you skip over references to God or Jesus on Facebook or twitter. Maybe God is calling you to a greater intimacy with Him and you want to be alone when you want to read about God in Private. I suspect that is the case. Why don't you try to read the Bible more at home and have a plan to NOT read anything on Facebook or Twitter and see if that helps.

By the way, I find it helpful to just ignore what these jerk Atheists say. They are only trying to get you emotional and try to intimidate you from saying what you want to on this forum. They are like sharks circling in dirty water trying to agitate the water in hopes some excrement might be come up so they can eat it. (I'm sorry for such a gross example but they deserve it.)