This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stuck at home with nothing to do?
11-27-2012, 06:45 AM
Stuck at home with nothing to do?
I wanted to get out of the house and go for a walk, but my mom has to be a bingo addict and she said that I am not allowed to leave while she is gone. I reminded her that I have an emergency phone but she said there is no reception in the bingo hall, which means if there is any emergency while I'm at home I'm screwed. So there is absolutely no way to get anywhere but on my property and across the street into the woods. I've done all that I want to do online, I have writers block in both the story I'm writing and the poems, all of my chores are done, I don't have any of my friend's phone numbers, no one in my house wants to play a board game, all the animals are either asleep or don't want to play, I can't hook up the wii right now, I've read all of the good books in the house, and my art supplies are in storage. So there is really nothing else that I can think to do. Does anyone have any good ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:54 AM

•Follow your cat around for an entire day. Admit it, you secretly wonder what your cat does when you’re not around.
•Write a short story about what your cat does when you’re not around. If it’s really lame, “embellish” a few details.
•Do your hair and makeup and get dressed up like you’re going out somewhere. Don’t actually go anywhere.
•Print out a bunch of pictures of you and your friends and look around your room for mementos (movie tickets, etc.). Turn them into a scrapbook or poster to bring back to school with you.
•Get to know your 300 or so “friends” by creeping through their old Facebook photos. Don’t feel bad about it afterward.
•Start a Tumblr or Twitter account. Make posts for every insignificant detail of your day.
•Paint something.
•Answer questions on Yahoo Answers. Claim to be an expert in Fromology (the study of cheeses).
•Invent an incredibly complex game. Convince your friends to play it with you when you see them again. Make up the rules as you go along—that's what they get for not being around.

•Go on a Wikipedia Scavenger hunt. Start by looking up the first thing that comes to your mind, then only click on other Wikipedia links. I wound up reading about carnivorous plants when I should have been writing this article.
•Make a fort in your living room out of couch cushions and blankets. Dub yourself president of a made-up secret society and only allow in people who can guess the password

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply