This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did she suddenly stop talking to me, did I do something wrong? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…?
11-27-2012, 06:54 AM

She's probably really busy or is sick or something.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

relax. You said no "mean" answers and I think that if you really want peoples opinions and are going to make posts online you need to be prepared for "mean" answers.

I think you are coming on way to strong and personally i would feel very intimidated and somewhat violated if someone I did not know from meeting them personally, kept posting on my facebook and messaging me. Obviously she is distancing herself from you and if you really want to be her friend I would say respect that. Try again in a few weeks and ifnoghing comes from it you know your answer.

I believe you should probably be trying to find friends closer to home anyways. Building relationships and friendships with people face to face is way more valuable.

Ads

Okay, Okay, Okay. I didn't read this whole thing, but I saw where it was going. She is a girl that happens to like all the things you do, Doesn't that sound, I don't know a little tooo impossible? And you have got to remember that this is someone you met online. They could be anyone. Why do you think it took them 3 weeks to accept you on facebook? Maybe they had to change stuff to trick you. It doesn't line up right, people that are exactly alike do not make good couples. Differences in a relationship makes the relationship. And I think as a teenager, being with someone who has a child and lives away can be very uncomfortable and aqward. I don't think you should become clingy with her, because you have to remember that even people who you think could be perfect lie. If she lives so far away from you and is a bit older, I think you should get together with someone you can see frequently (IRL) and that isn't exactly like you. And I'm not saying this to bring you down or make you upset, rather, I am saying this to help you.

Being a 21-year-old girl, maybe I can give an insight into what she may be thinking. I feel bad that she's not as into you as you are into her. But maybe my answers are somewhat right.

(1) Sorry that it didn't work out between you and her but sometimes online you get a false idea about whether someone is truly interested in you. They may be talking out of boredom or excited that they have someone to talk to. But when it's so distant and only online, feelings or that initial interest start to fade.

(2) I think there's not much you CAN do to get her to want to talk again if she's already made up her mind that she isn't interested. Since you're younger, maybe she still sees you as a little kid (not that you are but you have to realize that she's over 18, an adult, and you're a teenager). She probably already has other guys interested in her, older ones perhaps.

(3) Maybe she asked for your Facebook as a way not to hurt your feelings. Giving you her number would mean getting calls/texts and with Facebook it's more impersonal so she'll have a reason to ignore the messages and say she just didn't check it or something (like how she accepted the friend request 3 weeks later). Or since you made it seem as though texting would be a problem for you, she asked for your Facebook instead so you won't have to worry about texts.

(4) You can try. And if she still doesn't respond, then don't message her again.

(5) I don't think that's a good idea. It makes you sound desperate, not that you are but it will make you sound like it.

Where did you find this girl? I'm sure you can find someone, even online, who'll give you more attention than she does. But whatever you do, don't get too upset over it. I know what it's like waiting for someone's call/message and never getting it. It's depressing, but at least your heart isn't being broken face-to-face. I say, find someone else to help you get over her. Plus, she's 19 and has kids. I'm sure you can do better.