This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help Please ? Advice Needed?
11-27-2012, 06:46 AM
Help Please ? Advice Needed?
REPOST :

Okay , so I saw my old crush from 8th grade ( 2 years ago ) on twitter . Back then in 8th grade , he was everything I always wanted in a boyfriend i guess . He was nice , smart . beautiful , etc. He was the ONLY boy - still to this day - in my life I actually had butterflies when I saw him . He would walk me to lunch everyday , he just treated me like a princess ( lol ) . So I liked him soo much that i pushed him away sort of , i guess i didn't want to get hurt then . So he friend-zoned me right before 8th grade was over .

Fast forward to now . I never really got over him , i've never had any boy treat me that way , or put up with me like he did ! So I saw him on twitter and followed him and he followed me back . I just wanted to know If I should try and talk to him again . I regret being so insecure back then that i didn't give him a chance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:54 AM

Yeah talk to him definitely.

Ads

Yes!
Have casual conversations, and once you have chatted for quite awhile, maybe see if you can meet up with a group of friends at a cafe. Do this for awhile, once you guys are used to it, meet up casually just you and him. Just be friends, and after awhile if you think the opportunity is right, try and be more than friends.
Good luck!
<3 Scarlett

sure go for it ! Smile