This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more followers ?
11-27-2012, 06:46 AM
How can I get more followers ?
I need more followers on twitter, to improve the social authority of my website
How can I get them ? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:55 AM

go to polls....being a pisces helps but i use emails and phones...REAL TALKING IS BETTER..

Ads

Lie a lot!!! People like to believe in lies like the "bile" so it must work in every part of life!!!

Generally with many things on popularity, you need to have something everyone can relate to. If your passionate enough about it, it will come. Or you can pay for it, google answers those kinds of questions.

You can get more followers by pissing off people with crushes on you. They'll follow you, but not on twitter.

Hey I use a website to get the followers. You can get very cheap really real loking followers
With these followers I boost the sales of my site and I buy for about 3 month from this website and I'm very satisfied! You can ask to the live chat support for any question

you can get follower from many social exchange site.

Social network promotion is a great way to improve your website's authority on search engines indeed.
For this I fully recommend social exchange websites for both getting new followers to your twitter account but also tweeting your website's link around twitter.

Try http://www.socialclerks.com they have both methods in place and working great, being using them for a while now.

Maybe you want to get real and active twitter followers. Actually there's a new tool for that and they are launching. Here you can choose to follow by interest. This will increase your social signals. Try http://www.getfreesignals.com

Follow other member there.