This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm thinking about deleting all social networking sites?
11-27-2012, 06:47 AM
I'm thinking about deleting all social networking sites?
Well I am 19, I have Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. I don't know why, but I've come to the realization that I WASTE so much time on them. I want to delete them all, but will it make a difference in my life?
Also, that's how I meet a lot of people.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:56 AM

Great. And don't forget your yahoo account. If you want to meet new people then for once go outside.

Ads

Go ahead. No one really gives a Fuck anyway just know that you can use it in moderation

do it! just think of all the time you save! meeting people is one of the good parts of SN, but you won't stop meeting people offline!

just do it! you can go back to one or two once you think you're missing something. or just try to go off facebook for a start.

In one side, its better to have friends ONLINE. They won't spoil you much! Tongue
But when seeing the social life's, its good to have friends in read life.

Then again what I think, if you delete all your accounts, it won't guarantee that you will be getting any work or will be busy. May be you will be doing even any worse task, which is not good for you.
Actually if you have any important people or job to do in life then you will automatically be disconnected from online world slowly slowly.
But if you are thinking of starting your practical life then its good. But be careful what you are doing! Smile
So hope for the best!