This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I Like Her? Or is this just a phase?
11-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Do I Like Her? Or is this just a phase?
Soooo there's this girl named Katherine that I'm really good friends with. She's always just been one of us in our group and I never really thought anything about her, until the other day when I was talking to her and my stomach jumped and I got a load of butterflies. I just ignored it at first, but then when I gave her a hug goodnight, I got soo nervous that I almost threw up. Since then, I have found myself dozens of times thinking about her, AND looking thru her FB and Instagram pics. I told my best friend, and he said just to stay friends and it was just a phase. I don't think it is, i just want to know what you think. Any tips? Thanks in advance(:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:56 AM

CREEPER ALERT! LOL just messin, maybe you had to poop at that particular time and they werent butterflies at all?? Ok ok ill stop now, you already know the answer to your own question.

Ads

Pretty sure you like her. Why don't you give things a try and go for it?

It's a phase but if those feelings last, then it could be something more

For now, i think your just confused. If you like her then there is more to have and to feel rather than just butterfly stomach and being nervous when hugged. You'll feel slightly different, when you think about her you smile, you laugh on your own (remembering happy thoughts with her), your excited to see her everyday, you can't wait to say hi..and for sure to know that you really like her...your world is half empty without her..just give it a little more time, maybe you'll understand how you feel..

Follow me on twitter @katadviser