This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need Twitter Followers?
11-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Need Twitter Followers?
I need twitter followers! I'm sure some of you out there want some too! Follow me @sammii_cake16 I follow back!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:56 AM

i will follow you on twitter if you follow me on yotive.com?

Ads

Have you heard that you can buy twitter followers? You can buy twitter followers online and they are really really cheap. Buying twitter followers can help you increase your fans and fame. You can also increase your sales . Give it a thought.

Yeah; I need too. Here is my twitter name: @expose2online
I am following you right now, hoping you will do so.
Also you can find some good tips on Twitter strategy to increase you real twitter followers.

If you are intersted in this kind of "I follow you and you follow me" approach I suggest you try a twitter exchange website, a simple one that has a program with only this function.
Try http://www.socialclerks.com its all online, you don't need to download anything and all you have to do is click around and others will click you, simple even exchanges.

Hey I don't use twitter much, but in any case I just wanted to express to you that I'm happy there are logical people in the world. lol, and also I am Muslim as well (you have a Hijab on that's how I could tell).

Oh hey, thanks so much for being a bitch on my question about a topic you know nothing about! Oh, I am such a idiot and you can automatically assume that because of one question I asked. You yourself are pretty logical. Also, please enlighten me on how my question made no sense? Pretty sure it did, I typed in proper english and if you want, I can translate it in small words for you! (: I do not have to prove myself to you whatsoever but I thought what you said on my question made me have to say something to you because you are probably the dumbest bitch I have ever met. Calling me stupid and not knowing anything about me is probably the most arrogant thing you can do.
Oh yeah and good luck trying to find some new followers! I hope they do not have to endure the idiocy side of you that I had to.....
XOXOXOXOXO
Have a Splendid night <3

XOXOXOXOX