This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is an email that I can use to contact someone at Twitter?
11-27-2012, 06:48 AM
What is an email that I can use to contact someone at Twitter?
I want to contact someone regarding changing my Username on Twitter. The name I want isn't even in use and that makes me mad! They aren't following ANYONE nor is anyone following them! So who would I contact to get this name?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:56 AM

First, per Twitter support...

Your user name or email address is associated with a deleted account

When you delete an account, we store the associated email address, device(s), and screen name for 6 months in case you change your mind. If you want to use this information with a new account, you have to restore your old account here and change the user name or email address on the old account to release the user name or email address you want to use again. If you can't restore your old account or don't want it, let us know and we'll permanently delete the old account to free the user name

Your user name or email address is associated with a suspended account

User names and email addresses attached to suspended accounts are not available for use under any circumstances.

You can contact Twitter using a request form here... http://help.twitter.com/requests/new

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply