This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats the chance of hockey season starting?
11-27-2012, 06:48 AM
Whats the chance of hockey season starting?
I have gotten really into hockey the past 3 seasons and love going to panthers games( i live 20 mins away from the bb&t center) and im so pissed i might not be able to go to games. Will there be a hockey season!? Lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:56 AM

Probably not... The NHL owners and players union will just keep bickering until there's not enough time to salvage a season.

Everyone is debating on whether the owners are right or if the players are right. I'll give you my opinion...

I DON'T GIVE A F**K!!!!

As far as I'm concerned the owners AND players are both being greedy and selfish. They are putting money ahead of the fans and well being of the league. The owners need to step up and realize that they MADE a deal back in '05 and learn to grow up and stick with it. Also the players could also be ADULTS and realize that a 7% pay cut is just NOT A BIG DEAL!!! I took a 12% pay cut to keep my job and I don't make even a fraction of what these guys do. So yeah, like I said, they're both pissing me off.

What's sad is that the NHL was just starting to gain popularity again... It was really becoming something to the world of main stream sports. But now since the lockout the NHL has lost 100,000 fans on twitter. All because of two sides of opposing millionaires fighting over nickels and dimes. It makes me sick. Both sides need to start thinking about the fans and realize that NO money they negotiate to will make up for the money that will be lost due to the loss of fans in result to the lockout.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply