This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black people did the racist backlash from Obama re election?
11-27-2012, 06:48 AM
Black people did the racist backlash from Obama re election?
Open your eyes. I was not surprised that there was going to be a lot of racist backlash after Obama won. I was not suprised that these white racist toke off there tolerance mask and when on a racist rampage.I'm glad we have social network sites that will out these racisit. I rember this woman lost her job saying something racist on twitter. It also get me thinking that are my friends secretly racist in real life and tolerant other minority's. I think this is just another example that America is still very racist. I think most America's need to learn the differences of tolerating somebody or actually liking somebody no matter what skin color. What do you think few example of these racist tweets
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/the-31-w...the-planet
@brandon did you even loom at the link I posted. Plus there are many more tweets. And it wasn't the point there upset he lost. There upset that he won because he is black
@alek that is really none of your business to be honest
@beefy I doubt since we been having white presidents for the past 200 years.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:56 AM

Yeah they even want to secede from the Union

Ads

what do you expect from a bunch of pale monkeys? they lack the ability to do anything without going ape when they dont get their way!

viva espania!

America is just as racist as ever I guess. I'm American through and through but the racism is just nasty.

Um, Obama is half white. Don't we get to claim any of him? Why is he black? Half his genetics are white. Forget the outside color. Since 72% of Americans are still white, it took an awful lot of whites to re-elect Mr. Obama. As a white person, I'm not sure what is up with these people. Do realize that whites either stayed home or voted... and it took a lot of whites to vote for Obama. Minorities are not half the population at all. I'm not sure where these white jerks are coming from, but ignore them. All whites are not like this or Obama would not be in office again. In sheer numbers, whites were the largest group voting for him.

Yes it did, just surprised that so many racist came out and droves like they did, Im use to them hiding behind computer screens.

Clearly not enough of them are voting, fuck um.

Honestly, this is just sad and at this point America and probably the whole world will probably never move on from skin color and racism. Before many people were just closet racist but now because of the internet you get to hear their idiotic opinions and what they really think and what they would never have the balls to say to someone in person because they think they are anonymous and get to hide behind a keyboard instead. I read that part in the news where a dumb woman who worked at walmart put racial hatred tweets up and got fired because her boss found it.

White people in America are hypocrites. They know Obama is half white but they will call him a N-word in second. Why? I guess, it doesn't matter if he is half white he is still a N-word in their eyes. We have to question whites about their racial and social views in America. What are whites doing to cause a large group of biracial Americans (black/white) to identify as Black? You can't blame this on black folks.

No, not surprised one bit. I just knew something would happen. It just shows how worthless and arbitrary the idea of race is. Out of one side of peoples mouth comes, "he's half white, why doesn't he recognize his white half", and now they say, "he's a ###### completely ignoring his white half". Maybe the popularity factor should be included in the fallacy of the construct called race.

Living proof that -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27...37796.html
http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelli...acism.html