This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some SEO trends worth looking into in 2012 and beyond?
11-27-2012, 06:48 AM
What are some SEO trends worth looking into in 2012 and beyond?
2011 is ending, what do you think are the new trends for SEO this coming 2012?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:56 AM

I think that guest posting, video marketing, and social media will continue to be successful seo trends for 2012.

Ads

I think Google won't be pulling any more Pandas from the hat and 2012 will continue the trends set this year.

Good content is more important than ever
User interaction (serp ctr rate, bounce rate etc) counts for a lot
Social factors - likes, shares, tweets..

Certainly, Digital & Affiliate Marketing!

New set of effective strategies to do link building and more tools to be used.

I think Google will continue to release more Panda Updates, improving the quality of its search algorithm and help people find more high-quality sites in search. I think Social Signals will be given with more value.

SEO is becoming more hard day by day.

For example there are many 'SEO experts' in the market who do not know the significance of Google's recent Panda update. So the people who properly understand the search engine algorithm and recent changes will sustain.

And traditional link building and other common SEO methods will not work no more. You have to optimize website according to the latest SEO updates.

Looking beyond just Google will be the most important trend in 2012. Integrating promotional campaigns to not just garner links but social value as well as branding will be important. These are what should have been done already but 2012 makes it a necessity. Being accessible on different types of devices is another critical area as this fragments from the single device (PC) culture to a multi device one (smartphones, tablets, pcs) and multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux)

The most populated type of link building right now is most definitely private blog networks.

I will say seo follow the trend set this year because this one is also difficult to break and seo expert has to double their time to come up with good results but other methods like quality submission and digital marketing will be most effective.