This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you give to spend an hour in a car with AJ?
11-27-2012, 06:49 AM
What would you give to spend an hour in a car with AJ?
What would you give up? I would definitely give up meat for a year and my Xbox and all the games. Lol so damn hot. John Cena you are one lucky sob even though you looked really awkward kissing that very hot chick. Open that mouth bro, feel that beautiful
Woman! Lol
Alexa- Those girls seem so fake to me and AJ at least has some sort of realness to her. Aj is an absolutely beautiful, tight body, with amazing legs and a GREAT A$$. My god if you don't think there is something to grab onto then you must be crazy. Love the Brunettes with a little bit of flavor. Would MARRY in a second.

Jamur- You need years and years of practice on learning to spell my specialED friend.

JayWhy and Majestic- Dual best answers, but I'm going to go with JayWhy because a soul is harder to give up than condoms. lol thanks everyone.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:57 AM

Nothing, and yea he looked so awkward kidding her lol

Ads

Nothing, There are better Divas that I would give up to be with than AJ Lee.

I'd give up condoms

My soul

Follow me on twitter @jaywhy619, im watching Raw right now and im giving my thoughts and comments on it, I also do this for Smackdown, TNA, and PPVS, ill follow you back

I would do nothing,because i dont care.I have ur mother,and she knows every camasutra position,and many other interesting tricks,that takes years and years of practise.

You would want to spend an hour in a car with AJ, when you could've had Eve, Rosa Mendas, Kaitlyn, or even Layla. Women who actually have something you could grab on mind you...instead of complete flatness? Mmm kay. Two each their own but if I were a guy....those four women are defiantly the ones I would go for.

Nothing to extreme because AJ is really hot but there are alot more hotter divas

I'd give up watching WWE.