This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can people see who you follow on twitter?
11-27-2012, 06:49 AM
Can people see who you follow on twitter?
I guess you can see who people are following, but when people go to your page, do they see the updates of the people who you are following? For example, on the HOME page, I can see my update, and another person who i'm following's update. Can people see both of those when they goto your page?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:57 AM

No, on someone else's page, the people that they are following's updates aren't visible =]

Ads

yea ppl can c who you following but they cant read other ppls update that u following

Yes, people can see who you're following, and they can see that persons updates just by going to their page..unless that person's updates are protected.

People visiting your twitter homepage see the number of followers and following you have and even can see all the people following you and the people you are following until and unless your account is not private.

People have access to your updates and replies you made however twitter does not allow other peoples update on your homepage. In case they did then your homepage wouldn't be your's and people who wanted to connect with you would sure be lost.

Get your self a copy of Free ebook -Twitter Mastery to know the unknown- my website http://successcurrency.com/twitter