This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to increase cash in friends for sale application on facebook?
11-27-2012, 06:49 AM
how to increase cash in friends for sale application on facebook?
is there any trick to increase cash?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:58 AM

this was on the FAQ page for the app:

"Q: How can I make myself worth more money?
A: Every time someone buys you as a pet your value increases, earning you more money in the “Value” category. The more people buy you, the higher your value!"

Here are the others:
"Q: How do I earn cash on Friends For Sale?
A: When you buy a pet and then later sell that pet you make a profit. When you buy a pet their value increases. When you sell them, the sale price is their increased value. The more pets you buy and sell the more money you make. Simple! You can also earn money by clicking on Earn Money at the top of your profile and exploring the bonus of-fers and bonus shopping options.

Q: What's the difference between a friend and a pet?
A: Your friends become “pets” once you buy them.

Q: A total stranger just bought me. What do I do?
A: You should feel honored when someone buys you! When people buy you, your value goes up and when you buy people and then sell them you make money, too. The more you play, the more money you make!

Q: But what if I only want my friends to buy me?
A: If you set your Facebook privacy settings in the Search category to "Friends Only," then only your friends will be able to buy you in Friend For Sale.

Q: Can I customize my Friends For Sale profile?
A: If you click on your username you will be taken to your Friends For Sale profile. In the About Me section there is a link “edit description” that allows you to say a little some-thing about yourself or even add some “flare” to your profile.

Q: Can I add custom pokes?
A: No, at this time you cannot customize pokes, but you can already do some pretty fun things!

Q: I sold my pets, but I didn't receive any money. How do I get it?
A: If you sold a pet and believe that you didn’t receive proper credit please contact the Community Moderator with a link to your profile and a detailed explanation of the trans-action (the name of your pet, when you sold them, how much they were worth and how much money you should have made). We will look into the situation and get back to you.

Q: I bought a pet and I didn't mean to. Can I get my money back?
A: Once you buy a pet it’s yours! Hopefully someone will buy the pet from you pretty quickly and you’ll make some money (yay!) or you can choose to set the pet free, but you won’t turn any profit.

Q: Can I see what gifts and messages I've sent friends or pets in the past?
A: Your newsfeed will display up to 20 pages of past transactions so you can view re-cent activity.

Q: Can I send private messages to my pets?
A: You can send private messages to pets if they are your friends on Facebook.

Q: If I view someone's profile do they know that I've viewed it?
A: No, profile viewing is not tracked by users.

Q: What if I want someone to know that I put them on my Wishlist?
A: At this time only you will know if you have a user on your Wishlist. Of course, you can write on their wall and let them know!

Q: Do you get any rewards or benefits after making a certain amount of money?
A: Yes, you get more attention!

Q: How often are the gift options updated?
A: We are always working on improvements to the application. Be on the look out for future updates.

Q: If I feel someone is abusing the application how can I file a complaint?
A: Contact the Community Moderator with a link to your profile and a detailed account of the abuse and we will look into the complaint and get back to you.

Q: Can I block people if I don't want them to buy me?
A: If you set your Facebook privacy settings in the "Search" category to "Friends Only," then only your friends will be able to buy you in Friend For Sale. Also, If a user leaves a message on your wall you will see a link that says “Block User” that will block that spe-cific user but allow you to continue to play with the entire FFS community rather than just your friends. Also, at the very bottom of every user's profile you will also find the "Block User" link.

Q: Are there rules on Friends For Sale? What happens if someone breaks them?
A: Friends For Sale only enforces the Golden Rule: Treat others as you would like to be treated. If we receive complaints about a user concerning harassment or abusive and we find the complaints valid after investigation we will contact the user and give them a warning. We use the 3 strikes method and after your receive 2 warnings, the third valid complaint received may cause the us to ban the user from our application.

Q: There seem to be a lot of fake profiles on FFS, what are you doing about it?
A: Unfortunately, fake profiles are an inherent evil of Friends 4 Sale. We cannot stop people from creating fake profiles to increase their money nor are we removing profiles at this time. That said, we do understand that multiple accounts created by one user are a problem and the developers are working on creative ways to handle them.

Q: One of my pets uninstalled the application and now I’m out a lot of money. Can you refund me?
A: Like fake accounts, uninstalled and private pets are the Achilles’ heel of Friends For Sale. The developers are currently working on a way to combat this problem that is both fair and resistant to cheating, but at this point, all we can do is advise you to set inactive pets free or wait for upcoming updates to the application that will address this problem.

Q: One of my pets was banned. Can I get my money back?
A: No, unfortunately we do not refund money lost from banned pets so be careful who play with—pets are usually banned because they’re disruptive to the community or be-cause they are cheating.

Q: How do I get rid of the Friends For Sale application?
A: To remove Friends For Sale, go to the Edit Applications page on your Facebook ac-count. From there you have the option to “Remove” any of the applications listed.
Removing Friends For Sale does not mean that the content you posted using that appli-cation will be removed. That said, before you remove the application it’s a nice idea to release or sell any of your pets as a form of courtesy."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply