This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to be a famous beauty guru on youtube?
11-27-2012, 06:49 AM
how to be a famous beauty guru on youtube?
I want to be a beauty guru on youtube like macbarbie07 (Bethany) but i dont know how. does anybody have any tips for me on how to get subscribers, how to make good videos or pretty much anything i would need to know? thanks alot to anyone whos answers!

ps My youtube name is polkadotit05 (if you want to subscribe) and if any one needs me to subscribe, just tell me and i most likely will!! Luv ya

XOXO
Catherine<3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:58 AM

I'm elleoenigma on Youtube, also a beauty guru.
I'll sub to you but you just made your channel and haven't even uploaded anything yet, so don't expect overnight fame. I've had my channel for two years and have just hit 1,200 subscribers. It's a lot of work so don't get your hopes up. It's fun but it's really hard to get popular!

Some tips: get a good quality camera, film in natural light, speak clearly and be friendly and happy, look nice in your videos- make sure your hair and makeup especially look your best, and wear cute clothes/accessories, don't have chipped nail polish, etc. Network and become friends with other gurus- then you can put them in your featured channels box on your page [I do this on my channel if you need and example]. Interact with other people's videos and leave comments, message them, follow them on twitter, etc., but DO NOT beg or spam comments for people to subscribe to you because it gets super annoying. Find other beginning gurus you can befriend- don't try to get friendly with people with millions of subscribers because they are so much less likely to reply and help you out in the future.

Hope that helped, if you need other tips just message me on youtube. Check out my videos if you want some ideas, although YT has been stretching out my videos lately making them look horrible [UGH], and subscribe if you'd like to see more of my videos! Good luck Catherine!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply