This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bullying. . . . . . . . . . . .?
11-27-2012, 06:50 AM
Bullying. . . . . . . . . . . .?
Okay, so to start things off please don't judge what I said. I did what I did out of anger and disrespect for someone. Well this all stated a week ago with me and my ex-friend. I had told my friend that I did not want my ex-friend to get me into any trouble like she had done with another girl. and I had explain to the friend how she had got someone else in trouble. Well that same day after I got out of school she text me asking me why I was starting rumors about her. I told her that I was not because its not like I went and told 5 people about it. If someone else tells then that them spreading the rumor not me. Well that night I saw her at the football game with her mother watching her( where both in high school) to make sure that I would try not to punch her. But, also that night she told 2 of my really close friends about what happen. I did not confront her about what happen. Then on either Saturday or Sunday she posted a sub-tweet about me (which means she did not say my name she just used words like "chick" or "whore") I am not sure if what she tweeted or what she said I am just saying what people have told me. Now, today I saw her and she gave me ( she quotes) " a death stare that will stop water" I just glanced at her and moved on. Later on today she started talking to my boyfriends friends about what had happen.She also told people about personal things that I told her earlier this year. she is also now telling my friends about my personal Business trying to turn the attention away from herself. What should I do about this girl? And how do I tell her to stop being a bitch without saying your being a bitch.
BTW I have a class with her. How do I act around her now and we have the same group of friends so It will be hard to avoid her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:58 AM

why cant people just get along? Sad

Ads

11-27-2012, 06:58 AM

success is the best revenge. In this case you are dealing with a person who feeds and thirsts for drama. Her watching you be upset (silent, returned death stares) it is exactly what she wants. She lives and breathes this shit.. think of it this way.. if it were not you, she'd find someone else to torture.

the only way to handle terrible people.. be extra nice to them.. tell them I know you didn't mean to do what you did or say what you said so don't worry I forgive you. Act casually and accept that no matter what.. gossip cannot be avoided. Act like you just don't give a shit.. smile laugh and be happy.. if she asks whats so funny? just say i'm a naturally happy person.. I laugh when I feel like it. Be in control.. tell someone a joke.. ignore her as much as you can walk around with your friends offer them fun treats like cookies.. talk about the weather.. these sorts of acts of goodness really confuses terrible people (bullies) you don't have to explain yourself.. just be you and be happy.. eventually they will disappear because their bullying tactics do not work..

Oh and something that might feel really great and liberating.. get off facebook and twitter it's the best way to avoid bullies.