This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
will you join in our crusade? who will be strong and stand with america?
11-27-2012, 06:50 AM
will you join in our crusade? who will be strong and stand with america?
there are groups who want to blatantly ban all text from "offensive prophets" and this includes mostly Mosos, Jesus, and Mohammed, this is a blatent dash of our first amendment rights, freedom of PRESS, RELIGION, petition, SPEECH, and ASSEMBLY, this affects four of our five if we allow them to ban it, if you are a person of faith our not it is unexeptable to stop a person of faith from believeing what their respective holy book of choice says, my question is will you stand for our first amendment? https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitio...s/T3qL6j9n will you join in our crusade? who will be strong and stand with me? who will sign this petition and who will spread the word of this petition with a copy and paste to this question? who will copy and paste this petition link to there facebook, twitter, or anywhere else to stand up for our right and the rights of others?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:58 AM

They will never shut me up

(unless they kill me)

Ads

I consider religion and belief in God to be a deeply personal matter and have no intention of joining any crusades or Jihads.

Not me!

You got some ways to go there, slim....

I notice you didn't provide a single example to support your claims. Business as usual, I guess.

honestly, this country has bigger problems. like 38 states trying succeed. stupid citizens who believe the earth is 6000yrs old. so my focus is else where.

Oh, I thought I had wandered into Les Miserables. I'll just leave and anyone else who wants to sing showtunes can come out here with me.

Will you join in our crusade? Who will be strong and stand with me?
Somewhere beyond the barricade, is there a world you long to see?

You can teach it in public school, but anything else is already allowed. It's not your place to teach someone elses children. Now what suppression are you referring to?

Do you hear the people sing? Say, do you hear the distant drums? There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes.

my lama says i should stay away from people like you my lama is an atheist yet he tells me to hail him like a god last time i said no to my lama he ate my bed and told me to sleep on the floor lama lama lama it haunts me.........