This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get a moving picture thingy on twitter?
10-03-2012, 11:47 AM
How do I get a moving picture thingy on twitter?
People have like these moving picture thingys with like a slide show of pictures. I don't know how to get one, help??? And I don't know what a "gif" is so yeah... Thank you! <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 11:55 AM

There are different ways to store a picture in a digital format, and some formats have additional features that allow for multiple pictures to be stored in a single file (thus allowing for percieved animation).

You can download a GIF animator from a reputable site (such as CNET) or use an on-line service that allows you to upload pictures and convert to a GIF. The software will allow you to choose multiple pictures, put them in a specific order, and to set a specific timing between each image. Some even have a feature to make animated GIFs from video segments.

When creating an animated GIF image, you have to think like an animator; create a series of similar pictures and each picture is slightly different so that when they are stacked together it appears animated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply