This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do I find a girl friend, without beening creepy, 21 years old never touch a girl?
11-27-2012, 06:51 AM
how do I find a girl friend, without beening creepy, 21 years old never touch a girl?
how do I find a girl friend, without beening creepy, 21 years old never touch a girl, not even holding hands.

well where do I start, I am 21.5 years old, I work in a mill cutting wood to 8 feet, for 8 hours, 5 days a week, I live at my parents, but I have the money to move out (I told my parrents I am moving out when I get a girl friend, so I think Il never move out). I am french canadian, but around here it worthless, (I can only wish to talk to a girl my age in french, as this never happen before) I live in northn west coast BC Canada. I dont drink alhocol, coffee, or almost everything other drinks, (only water, juice), I quit eating like all fast food, junk food, and I do no smoking or druges. I am 145 pound strong. I talk to girls here like once or so a year, (when I was in high school I talk to girls like once a week but now once a year). I last talk to a girl (non family) near my age at a animal fair on augest 18, I found myself talking to this girl for like hours, this never happen in my life before, so I figer I better ask about dating, she laugh when I said I never ask this to anyone, are you dating anyone, she didn't say much. the next day I was talking to her on twiter (I got her twiter when I was talking to her) she said she only want to be friends, I sort of got angry at her, and said thing like, Il go years without talking to a other girl in person, Il never ask anyone about dating again this is a horrible idea. well she only reply like 2 times, I reply like 50 times, then about a week without her replying on twiter, I tried to apologies for asking, she then said yea sort of, she block me the following day. this was 82 days ago, I have not talk or seen up close a girl in person. also something I need to add is I knew she was going to be at the animal fair, see I knew her father I help him doing some work, I found her twiter in march, it took about 5 month until I saw her, cause on her twiter she said where shed be, so I bring my rabbits to the fair, as a reason to be there. I got rid of my twiter right after she block me. so I have not contacted her in 82 days. The day she block me, I cried myself to sleep that day, and was feeling bad for a week, took a month until I went back to normal.

So I went a few times to my boss church, for the only reason there a few girls my age there, I am thinking to join to talk to girls and to get a girl friend. But I part of me tell me not to go, and I feel bad when I am at his church, I have not talk to a girl there yet. So thats my life, I dont know where to go to talk to girls, I dont go to a bar, I dont drink.

please note it look like I want a girl friend now, always a week passes by, then a month then years. I know there is no way for someone here to help me, so I dont know why I am here talking about this. I find it so wired that 14 15 years old kids are here on yahoo talking about things I never done before.
I have no Confidence, because I dont talk to girls, so Il never have any confidence. I only leave the house to go to work, doing so for years now, only like a few times a year I go else ware. I only talk to one girl for more then 10 second since I finish school june 2008. So it is too late for me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:59 AM

Well first off there is like no store you go to to just 'get' a girlfirend. as for never having touched a girl who cares stop bringing that up it isnt a problem unless you make it one.You work in a mill? Sounds hot that is a very manly job this will work in your favor tell women this. You speak another language that will also work in your favor and it is french the typical language every woman likes. You have a lot going for you you do no that right? You just dont realize it, you sounds very sexy you do heavy labor and speak french just knowing that I would already do you. Your only problem here is that you NO OFFENSE are coming off a little kooky. You messenged a girl 50 times bc she didnt give you the answer you wanted... dude... That will turn a girl off in one second calm down and be confident alright REJECTION is a part of life, people tell me im pretty and I get rejected just as much as the next person.

One thing, you have alot going for you at your age this will work in your favor especialy if you travel, you can find a girlfriend just calm down and dont go ape shit bc one girl didnt give you the answer you wanted alright. Start going out and stop relying on twitter

Ads

Seriously dude? You are in your early 20's, speak french, and do manual labor. I'm guessing you are pretty fit from this. You need to start going out. Go out to a cafe, library, shopping. Go talk to girls, just don't message them 50 times, cuz that's creepy. Don't tell them that you never talk to girls, or how far you have gone with a girl. Shows that you lack confidence. You have all that physical aspects down, you just have to work on how you talk to girls now.

Girls don't like so good boy, they like little dashing hip-hop he man type. Be little smart and roll over those country girl and say, hi what's that blinking in your eyes?