This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kind of pet name from your fiance is "Graceful"?
11-27-2012, 06:51 AM
What kind of pet name from your fiance is "Graceful"?
My fiance calls me Graceful all the time not to describe me like "oh she looks so Graceful" but as if to call me "Graceful" kind of like how guys call their fiance's "babe" "baby" "love" that type of thing but he calls me "Graceful" instead anything he posts on twitter or instagram about it it will be like "Going to lunch with Graceful #love" and if we take a picture he'll will caption it "with Graceful #picture" and such. I mean what does it mean? Is it affectionate? I'm not danty or tiny I'm an average sized 24 year old woman. Would you women like that type of pet name? :C

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:59 AM

Maybe you have a graceful way with your hands or body that entrances him. Can't be a bad thing, but if it makes you feel uncomfortable just say so.

Ads

11-27-2012, 06:59 AM

I would like that pet name, it sounds nice and yes very affectionate and doesn't seem negative in any way. I have also never heard someone else call their loved one graceful...seems very rare and magical!

Perhaps you should ask him why he decided to pick that nickname for you but it sure does sound lovely. My lover calls me sweetheart , love, honey as well as all the other common names. I usually call him honey, babe or love and many more. His very sweet ^_^