This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls is this creepy?
11-27-2012, 06:51 AM
Girls is this creepy?
Basically a girl I work with is cute, we've only talked briefly once or twice, I don't think she even knows I know her name would it be creepy to follow her on twitter haha?
We know each others first names thats it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:00 AM

No

Ads

Noooo don't stress it

That's not creepy at all. I think you should add her on facebook as well, that way it will be easier for you guys to talk.

Yeah a little, follow her home from work instead..

Possibly a little. Talk to her some more first! Make sure she at least knows your name.

Ask her if she has a twitter and tell her you are going to follow her. Give her a heads up.

You should get to know her first because when you go to work the next day she'll be like ew he followed me on twitter and we don't even know each other that well.....So i say yes it is strange......I'm a girl and i know i'd be creeped out.....

Hope i helped! XD

No haha following people you don't know is acceptable so following somebody you know but don't isn't creepy! After all, Twitter is all about meeting new people and friends!

OH, yes. Some guy asked me out through a text message, which I declined because it was pansy. Then he tries to add me on Facebook because we had a conversation. Not cool, bro. Talk mucho times thrice before following her. However, it is a different story if you are direct and ask. Women like the bluntness...not creepy, shady and stalkery.