This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm really confused about this guy?
11-27-2012, 06:52 AM
I'm really confused about this guy?
Okay, so my ex and I broke up about three weeks ago, and he moved about 1 week after the break up. Now that he is gone, I like one of his friends. Now I was thinking that he maybe likes me too.... He tweeted me a lot on twitter (like replying to stuff I post) and favorited my tweets. And then I gave him my number and he texted me both Sunday and Monday night and things went really well. After that, he didn't text me, but he did tweet me at least once everyday and favorited my tweets, etc. but then this morning, he texted me again, but eventually stopped replying. And then about 30 mins later he tweeted me, and then eventually stopped replying there too. I mean, I wasn't really important conversation, so it's not really like he was ignoring me or anything. I can't really tell of he's interested or not... From what I can tell it seems like he's flirting..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:00 AM

He likes you. Sounds like he's purposely making your mind wonder.

Ads

Go slow. Don't be in a hurry to be involved right away with your ex boyfriend's friend. It's still very early for you to find a new boy friend right away. After all, it's only just weeks that you two broke up. Rest yourself first wait when you're ready again to have a better relationship.

It does sound like he's interested but either he's having some other thoughts or you ex has been talking to him about you and probably giving him some warnings. I've been through it. My ex actually suceeded in driving away the guy I liked because he was jealous. Truthfully I would think about staying friends but the dating part may never happen. Talk to the guy but keep an eye out for another guy to date.

I would say that he's definately interested in you, and possibly liked you when you and your ex were still together. Now he may think that he has a chance. He might be getting to know you and seeing where it leads him.
Hope this helps Smile

For a guy, it's pretty obvious what his intentions are/were & I appreciate you covering an entire months events - that's why it's easy to answer.

First off, in his view you appeared more attractive because you used to be this girl that couldn't be approached since you were his friends girlfriend. He wanted to get on your radar, so he made himself be noticed, by the tweeting/favoring your tweets. Then you went along with it & gave him your number (most likely you made it too easy for him, giving it away too quickly) & the conversation got a little more personal.

That's when after Monday night he realized he already got your full attention so he didn't have to try so hard anymore. Now he's communicating with you just enough so that it's not awkward talking with you, but not too much so that it seems like he wants to hang out, (just yet).

So yeah, he's interested - but he likes a challenge.

Lastly, what I advice (if you see yourself hanging out with this guy) is to not to communicate as much with him as you used to, until you hang out for the first time. If he talks to you (like he's randomly been doing) just answer/comment a bit & leave him wanting to know more (that means, when he asks something after a bit, don't answer it until the next day).

Good luck! =)